An extra blog post thing month, because absolute gem has nominated me of a Liebster Award! This is an award for new bloggers in recognition of their contribution to the blogging world!
Thank you to the lovely blogger who nominated me, The Mum Conundrum I am very honoured. Please go check out her blog, it’s pretty fab 🙂
So the rules are that I have to answer some questions set by the nominator and nominate more bloggers as well as talk about my favourite blog post that’s not mine. I also have to share random facts about myself. Please see the Liebster link above for full list of rules.
My fave post that’s not mine
I love this Huff Post one about the guilt that a preemie mum carries with her. It really spoke to me the first time I read it. I feel every part of it. I have said these apologies to Jack a thousand times or more. I cannot explain any better that these words could have been my own. They are my own. Please go read it. It may be a bit triggering but such a beautiful, raw, real post.
Random facts about me
I am a bit of a geek. I love Doctor Who and am obsessed with Harry Potter. I am extremely thankful that JK is giving us a whole new set of films to geek out over.
I have ARFID, avoidant restrictive food intake disorder. And no, it’ not just being picky.
I love to sing. There are some videos on youtube if you look hard enough. I tend to favour musicals.
Despite my ARFID, I LOVE cooking shows. Yes I know I’l never eat anything on them. I still love to watch them.
They’re meant to all have less than 200 followers but I’m a bit of a noob and couldn’t figure out how I’m meant to find out (and asking is obvs a bit cheeky) so just nominating some good ones!
Oscar’s Mum – Having a Premature Baby
Mum Of A Premature Baby – CS Birth Story
Birth & Beyond – But It Will All Be Fine
Mini Mummi Blogger – Things I’ve Learnt About Motherhood
The Smallest Things – Parenting Under Pressure
For my nominees to answer
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What, if anything, would you do differently in your life?
3. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
4. Where is your ultimate bucket list place to travel?
My answers to my nominator
- My best or most unusual talent? It’s not unusual but the best talent I have is singing. It may be the only thing I’m good at or will ever be good at.
- My fave box set? I bingewatched Grey’s Anatomy while I was on maternity leave once Jack was home. I love it!
- The funniest thing my kid has ever said to me? Nothing yet, but I’m looking forward to some gems!
- What superpower would I pick? I’ve always dreamt of flying. That would be frigging awesome!
- Ideal dinner party, 3 guests (past or present celebrities)? Jason Manford and Eric & Ernie!
So that’s that! If you choose to accept my nomination, comment and let me know!
P.S. I think I did everything, but it’s not necessarily in the right order!